Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

8/15 IP Meeting Agenda

Subject: 8/15 IP Meeting Agenda
From: Josh Kreger <josh@southpark.la>

Date: 08/09/2018 10:33 AM

To: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>, Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>

Hi Ellen and Bob,

Attached is the draft agenda for next week's Infrastructure and Planning committee
meeting. Reuben Freed from Greenscreen will be making a presentation on green walls which
will be followed by a group discussion (including Reuben) about how green walls could be
used in South Park and how to overcome possible hurdles. I want to have time to really
have an in-depth discussion with an expert on this topic. Let me know of any changes or
additions you would like. Thanks!

Josh Kreger

Director of Real Estate and Planning

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

joshgsouthpark.la <mailto:josh@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1123 | c. 213-344-6749

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAnqeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instagram <https://www.instag ram.com
/southparkla/>